How do you protect your million dollar home and family?
What concerns you?
How do you properly protect your high-valued home when damage occurs to your house including either a natural disaster striking or a pipe bursting?
Do you want peace of mind, quality coverage, and full replacement value to protect your greatest asset and at an affordable rate?
What’s the Solution?
Pasadena Insurance Agency (PIA) and Chubb’s high value homeowners insurance
What do you get?
- Specifically designed, high-value homeowners insurance policy (for homes costing $1 million or more to rebuild)
- Full-replacement cost to rebuild your home no matter the cost
- Comparable temporary housing that suits your lifestyle
- Matching – For example, if part of your hardwood floors are damaged by a covered loss, then your entire floor will be refinished to ensure a perfect match.
- A cash-out option after a loss
- Coverage for current building code requirements at the time of loss
- 24-hour access to fast claim service
- Direct access to senior Chubb executives though Pasadena Insurance Agency specialists
Why Chubb and Pasadena Insurance Agency?
- You have peace of mind.
- Your problem is being addressed as soon as it is reported.
- You provide security for you and your family.
- Your house has quality coverage for any kind of loss.
- You are protecting your assets and family.
What’s the Proof?
With Chubb’s 97% satisfaction rating with current policyholders and Pasadena Insurance Agency’s Cornerstone Agency status for superior customer service, your family and home are in good hands with this partnership.
Want to learn more?
Contact us now for a risk-free, no-obligation, custom annual premium proposal from our Chubb home insurance specialists at Pasadena Insurance Agency. We will make sure you get the answers you need to match the right benefits for your home and family.