Reasonably Priced Employee Benefits
How can you make sure you have purchased the best benefits insurance for your employees? Benefits that are not only good for your employees, but that work for you and your company as well?
There are hundreds of employee benefits programs available and deciding which one is right for you and your team can be confusing, not to mention time-consuming.
We Will Do The Work For You!
Call the Pasadena Insurance Agency, Inc. right here in Houston. Let us do the research for you and find your company the program elements that are right for your firm. We can put together the perfect plan for you and your employees, including protection like:
- Group Health: Providing prescription, wellness and catastrophic health coverage for your employees. (Click here for more information and to receive a free quote on group health.)
- Group Life: Offering inexpensive term life insurance to your employees. It will provide them with a peace of mind and a sense of security.
- Group Dental: Select from dental programs that discount services and plans that will pay in full for preventive services plus take care of severe dental trauma.
- Group Vision: Offer inexpensive vision insurance that will help pay for vital eye examinations.
- Group Disability: Choose a reliable short and long-term disability insurance package which provides great comfort when an employee gets sick.
- Group Personal Excess Liability
- 401K: Take advantages of the tax benefits of 401Ks.
We have access to several insurance carriers providing a variety of protection levels and costs for the items above. In fact, we will select the best of the above plans and create the perfect benefit mix for your employees.
Pasadena Insurance Agency, Inc. in Houston, TX
We have been serving the businesses of the Greater Houston Area since the Great Depression. Along the way, we earned an industry designation as a Trusted Choice® Independent Insurance Agency.
Complete the Free Quote Request form on this page, today. We look forward to a ‘no obligation’ discussion about what benefits you would like to provide for your employees in the near future.